Small Hall: Conditions of Use
The following restrictions on use apply:
- No religious meeting that is contrary to the doctrines and beliefs of the Methodist Church.
- No alcoholic beverages of any kind.
- No Gambling.
- No Martial Arts, unless strictly for self-defence.
- No individual political parties within one month prior to elections.
- No frequent (daily/weekly) lets for retailing - monthly is acceptable.
- No event which will clearly bring the church into disrepute.
FACILITIES & USE
- The premises must be vacated promptly at the end of the period booked and left clean and tidy.
- Evening hire of the premises must end no later than 10.30pm when doors are locked.
- Please ensure all lights are turned off before you leave the premises.
- Please ensure all heaters, if used, are turned off before you leave the premises.
- The hire fee must be paid at least two weeks prior to the use of the premises.
- If, in exceptional circumstances, the premises become unavailable after a booking has been offered or confirmed, the fee paid will be refunded in full. No liability will be accepted for any cost/compensation.
- At least one week's notice is required for any cancellation by the hirer; otherwise regrettably the deposit/full charge will be forfeited.
- Separate insurance may be required, please check with the Booking Secretary.